The 4xGuard Front Guard skid plate provides heavy-duty protection for cooling hoses and other vulnerable front end components without drastic reduction of approach angle. Our latest model adds fitment to the Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ. The redesigned skid-plate also has recessed attachment points to make the mounting bolt heads less obtrusive.
- Sturdy B.O.N.D. (Bolt-On, No-Drill) installation. (Installation on Commander requires minor cutting to the front fascia; see instructions.)
- Laser-cut 7-gauge steel skid-plate, strengthened with bends and welded components.
- 1/2-inch mounting bolts to enable trailside removal with nothing more than the original equipment lug wrench.
- Increased under-vehicle air flow after air-dam removal (required for install).
- Easy-care silver-metallic or black textured powder-coat finish applied over a sand-blasted surface for improved adhesion and durability.
- Heavy-duty hardware with black textured powder-coat finish applied over a sand-blasted surface for improved adhesion and durability.
Professional packing: one-piece skid-plate, two mounting brackets, all mounting hardware, instructions, and 4xGuard sticker.
Box Size 46 x 21 x 5 inches (36 lbs)
Fits 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
|Show JBA UCAs Only||N/A|