Matrix : #00 Total Package Brush Guard Grand Cherokee
Matrix Brush guard with the Grill Hoop, Brush Rail and Receiver the Total Package. Powder coat with Black or Silver mid bar.
Total Package Grand Cherokee WJ = XG-K221?, XG-K240B, XG-K261B, XG-K281B
- Increase Protection. A plastic fascia simply does not lend itself to encounters to “mall” obstacles, much less those on the trail. Don’t even think about giving someone a simple push with your plastic front end, much less lifting against it with a HiLift-type jack. With a Matrix? No problem.
- Enable Illumination. There is nothing quite like driving a trail or deserted highway at night with off-road lights, and the Matrix provides multiple locations for light mounting.
- Aid Extraction. Decent tow hooks or D-rings (bow-shackles), a location for the emergency use of a HiLift-type jack, these vehicle components for serious off-road adventures. With the Matrix you can have them all.
- Encourage Customization. Admit it: half the fun of having an off-road rig is building it up. With the Matrix you can make it something unique and your own
- Sturdy B.O.N.D. (Bolt-On, No-Drill) installation, using factory tow-hook locations along the frame rails and cross-member.
- Required in order to install any of the optional kits: Grill Hoop, Brush Rail or Receiver.
- Lift points for the emergency use of a Hi-lift-type jack, each of which is designed with safety in mind.
- Mounting points for tow hooks or 4.75 ton, 3/4 in. D-rings (bow-shackles).
- 8 mounting locations for off-road lights (4 covered up by optional Grill Hoop) with a maximum diameter of 6 inches.
- Lightweight relative to features, which means minimal extra front-end component wear and less shipping cost.
- Minimal impact on airflow to the radiator.
- Less than 2 degree decrease in approach angle.
- Easy-care textured semi-gloss black powder-coat finish applied over a sand-blasted surface for improved adhesion and durability. Horizontal “face” component also available in silver-metallic powder-coat finish.
Get a copy of the installation instructions
Please fill out the form below and I will email the latest version of the installation instruction.
Write Your Own Review