The 4xGuard Front Guard skid plate provides heavy-duty protection for cooling hoses and other vulnerable front end components without drastic reduction of approach angle. Our latest model adds fitment to the Jeep Commander, in addition to a stronger yet 20% lighter design (equals cheaper shipping and less wear on the front suspension after installation). The redesigned skid-plate also has recessed attachment points to make the mounting bolt heads less obtrusive.
- Sturdy B.O.N.D. (Bolt-On, No-Drill) installation. (Installation on Commander requires minor cutting to the front fascia; see instructions.)
- Laser-cut 7-gauge steel skid-plate, strengthened with bends and welded components.
- 1/2-inch mounting bolts to enable trail-side removal with nothing more than the original equipment lug wrench.
- Increased under-vehicle air flow after air-dam removal (required for install).
- Easy-care silver-metallic or black textured powder-coat finish applied over a sand-blasted surface for improved adhesion and durability.
- Heavy-duty hardware with black textured powder-coat finish applied over a sand-blasted surface for improved adhesion and durability.
Professional packing: one-piece skid-plate, two mounting brackets, all mounting hardware, instructions, and JBA stickers.
Box Size 18 x 6 x 45 inches (36 lbs)
Fits 2005-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
Get a copy of the installation instructions
Please fill out the form below and I will email the latest version of the installation instruction.
|Show JBA UCAs Only||N/A|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $80.86
Special Price $59.95