Bilstein 5100 Series Ride Height Adjustable Shock Absorbers are designed for front coilover style pickup suspensions. The monotube shocks feature a 46mm digressive piston with self-adjusting deflective disc valving. Multiple snap-ring grooves in the shock body allow for different spring seat positions, providing 0"-2.5" of front end lift, depending on application. Provides increased wheel travel and improved handling!
The Bilstein 5100 Series Shock Absorber BIL24-225793 are sold individually order 2 for a set.
- Fits 2005 to 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Lift Height: .75 to 2 Inch
- 5100 Series Ride Height Adjustable
- Collapsed Length (IN): 13.35
- Extended Length (IN): 19.20
- Finish: Zinc Plated
|Show JBA UCAs Only||N/A|
- Great shock that is valved well and have had this on for some years now. Review by Greg
- I have got this setup with OME 2inch plus heavy load to 200lb. It is set on the lowest of the settings available which is about 3/4 above standard setting shock. I have removed both front and rear stabiliser bars as well at same time. The combination of a lot stronger spring with better shock control has greatly improved ride and articulation without the stabilisers. There is a bit more roll now but not excessive and would highly recommend to someone who wants a good ride both on road and on trail without having to worry about disconnects and such. (Posted on 1/13/2018)