Now in Stock!!
EGR Module - accessory for Superlift Suspension lift kits and upgrades
4xGuard also offers the EGR Module, developed jointly by Superlift and American Expedition Vehicles, to improve vehicle performance when a Superlift suspension system is installed.
- The EGR (Electronic Geometry Recalibration) Module (developed joinly by Superlift and American Expedition Vehicles) helps the vehicle's Electronic Stability Program (ESP) system work with the Superlift 4” Suspension System in all 2005 and newer Grand Cherokees and Commanders.
- When used properly it will correct 95% of all low speed false activations of the system.
- The module allows the user to reprogram several factory parameters such as tire size and gear ratio for accurate speedometer readings, and also allows the activation of features such as “one touch lane change” and “reverse mirror tilt'.
- The AEV EGR Module is first used as a programmer to set the vehicle features and parameters, and then it is permanently installed in the vehicle to correct the inputs for the ESP system. (There is a “RESTORE” function that will reset the a vehicle’ssettings to stock and unlock the EGR Module for use in a new vehicle.)
- EASILY INSTALLED--plug and play.
Fitment Fits 2005-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2005-2010 Jeep Commander
- Additional Information
Write Your Own Review